Monday, March 29, 2010

Let's get one thing straight...

Let's get one thing straight. I didn't start a blog because I think everyone needs to hear what I have to say. I embarked on this journey because I have a true and honest interest in strengthening marriages. More specifically, helping women get past the "tired housewife" syndrome and embracing their inner pin up to become their husband's greatest fantasy. And yes this blog may find itself in the shallow end at times but everything I write comes straight from my heart. There are things that wives can do on purpose that will change the way they view themselves and in turn the way they are viewed by their husband. I am soooooo excited to see where God is going to take me.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what wisdom the Lord gives you as you write this VERY important blog! Love you girl! You go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful that you are taking action on what God's calling you to do! I can't wait to see what you post next!

    ReplyDelete

"When I found the one my heart loves, I held him and would not let him go." ~ Song of Solomon 3:4